Just some perfectly sweet scenarios

The last sentence is very cliché and it's not necessarily directed to anyone. Or maybe it is, but am I just denying it. Oh, how I like...

The last sentence is very cliché and it's not necessarily directed to anyone. Or maybe it is, but am I just denying it. Oh, how I like to be so vague. :) Sometimes there is a song that somehow inspires me to write something new and for this little writing it has been this song. I'm not a fan of remixes and music like that, but this sounds nice and has me feeling things. Anyway, thanks for reading in advance and I hope you like my thoughts-put-in-words-kind of thing. Click 'Continue Reading...' to read what I wrote!


Let's
eat, 
sleep,
dream, 
talk, 
walk
around, 
discover, 
explorer
the world, 
let's kiss
and watch movies
and smoke weed and drink wine
Let's do it all, just do it all, 
I want want you to be mine


You Might Also Like

0 reacties