A different state of mind in minutes

Creating a different, more relaxed state of mind, how do you do that? The answer is listening to music. Saturday evening, when I came home f...

Creating a different, more relaxed state of mind, how do you do that? The answer is listening to music. Saturday evening, when I came home from work, I knew I'd be home alone for the evening and so I had planned to cook a nice dinner for myself while listening to The Red Hot Chili Peppers on full volume. I ended up buying a pizza and came to know that even the RCHP were a little 'too much' for how I felt: super tired (the guitar in this song, though). And suddenly I was in desperate need of some relaxing music. So, I went to search for some relaxing music and discovered a new genre of music I'm absolutely in love with. I'm about to share some of my new favorite songs with you. Enjoy!


John Mayer - Your body is a wonderland

Jack Johnson - Sitting, wishing, waiting

Jack Johnson - Better together

Jack Johnson - Banana Pancakes

Jack Johnson - Upside down

Is it obvious yet that I have become a Jack Johnson fan? 

John Mayer - Who says

Milky Chance - Sadnecessary

I actually didn't expect myself to like this kind of music as much as I do, but here I am, listening to these songs on repeat all day. ♥ This happens to be perfect music for Sunday afternoons, to fall asleep to and wake up to. If you have any recommandations for me (similar to song like these), leave them in the comments. 

Q: what is your opinion on these songs?

You Might Also Like

0 reacties