What I want

Lately I have been thinking a lot about who I want to be and what I want with this life I am living. Fact is that I am a thinker and a dream...

Lately I have been thinking a lot about who I want to be and what I want with this life I am living. Fact is that I am a thinker and a dreamer and so that's what I do. Yesterday evening, just before I went to sleep, I made a list on which I wrote long- and short-term 'goals' that'll help me with becoming a better version of myself and with defining myself as a person. These things are very random and completely out of order as well. Let's go!

The Garda lake, 1,5 years ago. :)

I want to...

...be less self-conscious ♥ ...be more self-conscious ♥ ...save up as much money as I can ♥ ...be delicate and elegant ♥ ...think less in English ♥ ...dream more ♥ ...be less of a daydreamer ♥ ...play sweet songs and sing along with them ♥ ...eat healthier ♥ ...listen more to old/relaxing music ♥ ...be more proud of myself ♥ ...find myself pretty ♥ ...make phonecalls more often (because I don't like calling and I want need to get over that little fear) ♥ ...travel ♥ ...play my music less loud when I have my earplugs in (because I'm beginning to get scared of becoming deaf, lol) ♥ ...go to Italy ♥ ...live in the moment ♥ ...smoke weed (just to try, hm) ♥ ...read more ♥ ...help my parents more often with the household ♥ ...drink coffee and tea in cool cafes while talking with inspiring and interesting people ♥ ...focus more on my surroundings ♥ ...stop feeling like I'm wasting (my) time and never feel like that again ♥ ...have deep conversations about religions, death, music, poetry, languages, the world, this society, etc. ♥ ...find out what I want with this life I am living ♥ ...make up to the people I have hurt ♥ ...smile to the people who pass me by, always ♥ ...learn.

And what my point is with writing this article? I don't have one. I guess it's just a little reminder for myself.

You Might Also Like

0 reacties