Photograpghy | A day at the park

I believe the summer is finally breaking through here in Holland, because we Dutch people have been blessed with some nice weather these pas...

I believe the summer is finally breaking through here in Holland, because we Dutch people have been blessed with some nice weather these past few days. Yesterday it was 32° degrees outside and today the weather was very nice as well, so my mom decided it was time for a picnic in the park. I wasn't allowed to bring my phone with me (because: addicted (and so today felt a little like a rehab to me, hahaha), but I did bring my camera with me and so I took some pictures. Of course I am going to share them with you in this blog post. I really enjoy photography, although I'm not very good at it yet. Fortunately, practice makes (almost) perfect!








Q: what did you do today? And what do you think of the pictures I made? Let me know in the comments! 

You Might Also Like

0 reacties